Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Leave it all to me, I will do the right thing"

I never really paid much attention to KT Tunstall when she first came out commercially. Her first single "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" drove me nuts whenever it came on the radio or one of the various music channels, and I'd scream and turn the dial. I picked up her new album, Drastic Fantastic (due out September 18th) on a whim, as I like the first single off the album, "Hold On". Color me surprised as I like every single tune on this record. KT is making more than radio friendly pop here, and I may have to go back and grab her first record as well. A solid, fun listen from start to finish, I highly recommend picking this one up.

For your ears -
KT Tunstall: Saving My Face
KT Tunstall: Beauty of Uncertainty
KT Tunstall: Someday Soon
KT Tunstall: Hopeless
from the album Drastic Fantastic (buy it)

For your eyes -
KT Tunstall's video for "Hold On"

KT Tunstall's Website, MySpace

No comments: