Thursday, September 6, 2007

Head Explodey!


The weather today has been unseasonably warm, my stomach unreasonably upset, and not too much has made me feel great today. As I still don't have access to my computer (damn you UPS man!), and I am feeling under the weather, I give you songs that make me feel better almost every time.

For your ears -
Feist: I Feel It All
Ben Lee: Catch My Disease
Bishop Allen: Things Are What You Make of Them
Kanye West: Homecoming
Support these artists by buying their music


For your eyes -
Coldplay's video for "Clocks"

2 comments:

Housewives? said...

Man I love that Bishop Allen song, and coincidentally Keith Haring!

Widdlesons said...

I've taken a real shine to Bishop Allen. Haven't come across a song of theirs yet that I don't like, and you can never go wrong with Haring!